A Second Look At Our Roma Blazer
It finally feels like we are back to our normal schedules and routines after weeks of celebrating the holidays. As much as it is always sad to see the holidays end, there is some kind of comfort level in getting back to one’s normal daily routine. Our “End of the Year Sale” just ended and I am so glad so many of you took advantage of the savings and ordered items from us. We were super busy and sold out of a lot of items in our jewelry section as well as a lot of our ponchos and wraps. I will be super busy this week and the rest of the month working on new merchandise for the store. So stay tuned!
Today I wanted to take this opportunity to get some feedback from you; my customers and readers about my blog and the shop and how we can improve on what we are doing. I am working on a lot of new ideas for both the blog and the shop but I would love to hear some feedback from all of you. Here are a few questions I wanted to put out there:
- For our jewelry category I will be adding a slightly higher priced/better line of jewelry in addition to what we have, do you like this idea?
- What other category of jewelry would you like to see in the shop, like earrings or bracelets?
- Due to high demand and many suggestions via email from you, I will be adding a tops/blouses category, do you like this idea?
- What type of jackets/blazers would you like to see more of?
- What kind of styling questions would you like addressed and answered on the blog?
- What kind of blog topics would you like to see more of?
- Any other ideas for me to feature; give me your input?
I am also very excited to announce that every week we will have a “Flash Sale” on the Jacket Society items that are featured on my blog story for that day. This “Flash Sale” will only be on the item/items that are featured on the blog story that day and will last for only 24 hours so if you are interested in the items you have to act fast. The code for this weeks Flash Sale will be FS0112 – you can apply at checkout and get 15% off this weeks showcased items only. This new feature starts with today’s blog story so make sure you take advantage of it. – The Code will change every week.
As for my outfit today, I wanted to style the Roma blazer for a second time, you saw it styled the first time here. This week I have paired the Roma Blazer with my wide leg jeans which are trending now, cream sweater, gladiator sandals and our animal print scarf (which matches the lining on the Roma jacket so perfectly and looks so good together).
The Roma Blazer is SOLD OUT – But you can see similar jackets and blazers on our website
What do you think of my outfit – let me know your thoughts in the comments about my questions and do you like the “Flash Sale” idea?
Roma blazer – Jacket Society
Sweater – Zara
Wide leg jeans – Seven for all mankind (old)
Gladiator sandals – Kenneth Cole
Bag – Prada
Brown animal print scarf – Jacket Society