Pantone Fall 2019 Colors Plus One Day Sale On New Arrivals
With fall officially here, I thought this would be a good time to share Pantone’s Fall and Winter 2019/20 colors with you. To be honest I am a little bit on the fence about some of the colors as I think they are a strange combination and not very practical or salable. However there are a few colors I do like and I would see myself incorporating them into our store and they will make their way into my own wardrobe at some point.
Those colors are:
- Sugar Almond – which is one of my all time favorite colors for fall and we is very similar to our Chestnut Shawl Collar Blazer (Currently Sold Out)
- Rocky Road – A very pretty shade of brown.
- Chili Pepper – A very pretty shade of red orange.
- Bluestone – Pretty shade of blue and we already have a few items coming very soon in this color, so stay tuned.
- Eden – A pretty shade of dark green.
As for what they are calling “classics” I like the first three colors, Vanilla Custard, Evening Blue and Paloma which are all great neutrals but I do not understand the Guacamole, since it is not a classic or neutral color for me.
I also like some of the other colors as a color but I don’t think they are “great fall colors”.
I would love to hear your opinions and which colors are your favorites and you would like to see products in.
Click Here to go to the “New Arrivals” page and happy shopping!